The ORNAC Journal is the official peer-reviewed publication of the Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada (ORNAC). Published quarterly by Clockwork Communications, the ORNAC Journal promotes professional perioperative nursing practice and provides its membership with relevant, practice-based information to apply in today's OR environment. All article submissions are reviewed by an independent rotating review panel.
Learn more about
- Subscribe Online (Coming Soon)
- Mail in Subscriptions
- Editorial Guidelines & Submitting an Article
- Advertising Rates
- Becoming a Reviewer / Suggest an Article
- Back Issues and Historical Articles (external link).
For more information about the journal, please Contact the Editor.
ORNAC Journal Vision
The ORNAC Journal is Canada’s leading publication which engages, empowers and supports Perioperative Practitioners.
ORNAC Journal Mission
The ORNAC Journal is the best source of information and news relevant to Perioperative Practitioners dedicated to:
- Connecting Perioperative Practitioners
- Enhancing professional growth
- Promoting perioperative professional practice.
ORNAC Journal connects Canada’s Perioperative Practitioners and is the best source of information and news that is relevant to their practice.